Rules and Cancellation
- Street legal. Must be 25 years old. Sorry kids, your parents can’t let you drive until you’re 25.
- All golf cart LSV are street legal and require a licensed and insured driver.
- Authorized drivers need to be present at the time of delivery to complete the contract in person.
- Authorized drivers must sign contract and submit a copy of their driver’s license.
- Authorized drivers guarantee by signing our contract their insurance will cover them to drive our LSV.
- Authorized Drivers listed must have a clean driving record.
- Only authorized drivers that complete the contract are allowed to drive the LSV.
- All traffic laws pertaining to a vehicle apply to our street legal LSV. ie: must wear seat belts, use headlights, and blinkers, etc. ..
- ALL LSV Vehicles that are registered and plated, and driven only on roads with posted 35mph or less. No off-roading. No sidewalk driving. No driving in the sand.
All Cancellations may be subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. Cancellation requires a 48 hours notice in advance of the rental starting time for a full refund, minus a $25.00 cancellation fee. If the renter does not inform Happy’s Golf Cart of their request to cancel until 48 hours or less before the rental period begins (including no-shows), the renter will be charged the full amount of the total rental agreement. Additionally, if a Renter decides to cancel a rental after the rental has already begun, the Renter will be charged the total rental agreement amount.